Thursday, February 12, 2015

French Onion Soup


A quick story. When I was growing up I used to HATE onions with a capital H! If I even saw onions in a dish I would not touch it, whether I could taste them or not. It wasn’t until I stepped out of my comfort zone at the ripe old age of nineteen at Mimi’s CafĂ©, in Anaheim California right next to Disneyland that I tried my very first bowl of French Onion Soup…. From the first bite I was HOOKED!! Let’s just say my hate for onions has since disappeared, and I have grown a LOVE for the vegetable. To this day French Onion Soup is, and always will be one of my favorite dishes. Our version of this soup is based off of Julia Childs famous French Onion Soup, with a Bass Family twist.
 
Here is the link to our video:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment